Tuesday 12 March 2013

Apologies and love

I'm really kicking myself because it's getting to that part of term- midterm season!- and the days are piling up without proper blogposts. I hope you can all forgive me this week: I have five different article deadlines for various publications looming for this weekend including, in no particular order, tweets from beyond the grave, an evening of Japanese rope bondage, best ways to get a free day out with a student card, and coping mechanisms for academia in a strange country (the solution to the last one being to not try and run an independent blog at the same time).

I am also cripplingly worried about flopping again after the ridiculous success of my last blog post, which has had the most traffic out of anything posted so far. Big thank yous to everyone who has been reading; for your personal enjoyment I promise to spill my proverbial guts online more often in the future.

While I try to get my act together over the next couple of days, why not check out Issue 7 of Caliber Magazine? There's a nice big article in which I mull over American adaptions of British TV shows and mock MTV for their ridiculous censorship policies.

To all those back in Blighty, here's hoping Spring arrives with you before the year is out!

xX

No comments:

Post a Comment